Monday, January 4, 2016

Let's get this New Year started - 2016 Intentions


It's day 4 and the beginning of the week after a nice long weekend. The last couple of days I have been thinking about what I want my 2016 to look like and finally ready to make the commitment.

Here is what I have planned for 2016:

Areas to Improve:

  • Sketching/Watercolor
  • Free motion quilting
  • Creative Lettering
My Intentions:
  • To get back into a regular exercise routine.  Considering giving Yoga a try.
  • To get my house back in an organized state. Remove clutter and purge items not in use.
  • To get my health back on track by loosing weight, making healthy eating chooses and getting fit.
  • To schedule regular creative play dates with friends.
  • To keep up Morning pages
  • To finish up classes already started and not get caught up in all the new classes this year.  Finish ones started or purchased by never stated.
  • To get back into blogging more.
  • To schedule some nights our with couples.
  • Finish some UFO quilts projects. 
I am so excited about what 2016 will hold for me. Are you ready to begin making your year better then last year? I'm am! 

No comments: