Sunday, January 31, 2016

January focus recap


Started a monthly tracker to help me stay focused and monitor my progress in areas that tie into my yearly intentions. 
For January I focused on three areas health, quilting and organizing my home. 

I choose to focus on my health and not happy to report I didn't make any progress on this one. Not a day of exercise, no food logging and sweets well how can you not eat sweets on your birthday month. 

Next I worked on getting home organized by cleaning out book shelf and purging books. Then it was cleaning out the closet by purging all the purses I don't use or plan to ever use. 

Last was to make time to work on finishing up projects started. Nothing was finished but did get hand flag quilt top pieced and started hand quilting it. My intention this year is to improve this skill.

Ready for new month and fresh start tomorrow! Are you working on your goals for 2016? How do you track your progress? 


No comments: