Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Yummy gelatos in my Art journal

Michelle over at Everything Scrapbook and Stamps was handing out yummy gelato's this month and guaranteed No calories gained after indulging in playing with the Gelatos.  This month our art challenge was to use 3 gelato colors and spread them using a glaze. Once colors blended I spread a thin layer of gesso to lighten the color. 

Next I added more color using a heart stencil and molding paste. This popped the color again but with awesome texture in this layer.

The next layer was random stamping using similar ink color for more texture. 

Lastly I stamped and image and words to finish my page off. 

The page reads "because when you look around this life is pretty amazing... remember to not let others take advantage of you".  A message I need to focus on lately. 

Happy with the results so calling it a night!
Christine

No comments: