Monday, February 17, 2014

Document life weeks 1-5


We'll ok so I just can't keep up with my blog but I have been keeping up with my document life project and enjoying it.

Week 1: your front door


For the inside of my tip in I added a quote. Going to use these pages to have fun and possibly try new things. 

Week 2: selfie
I'm not much of a selfie girl but having fun with learning. My daughter is teaching me how. 


Week 3: use mail
This was perfect timing as I received a card from my Uncle. 


Week 4: write words and cover up. 
This was so much fun as I needed to get some things out of my head and it helped. 


Week 5:doodle border
Perfect challenge that aligned with one of my creative goals for 2014.  Incorporated my OLW. 


The back of this tip in has my 2014 goals and little pocket for my intentions for reference.

Well that's it. Promise to be back to share week 6 and 7 as soon as I finish them up. Little behind due to travel. 


No comments: