Wednesday, September 11, 2013

What's on my table lately!!

Im still around just been busy traveling around this summer.  Sorry i have barely made it to my blog to share what I've been up to. I'm hoping to get better. 

So here is a sneer peak of my latest project. Working on a fabric art journal to for a book challenge my quilting guild is having. 

Decided to use my new stamps by Julie nuttig.  
Started the process like I would a canvas using scraps of fabric and paper and gel medium. Gave it a wash of gesso to mute down the colors.


The stamped my girl and free motion stitch her onto the background. 

Lastly I stamped her dress onto a scrap of fabric and stitched to the background. Add some fabric flowers and completed with some random hand and machine stitching. 


I'll be back to show you all the completed pages once I'm done. 


2 comments:

Carrie P. said...

your little art piece is so sweet.

Moore Minutes said...

This is beautiful! I LOVE it.