Saturday, June 1, 2013

June Art Calendar

June 1st and I'm posting my June Art calendar page already, Yipeee!  The truth is if it wasn't for the raining day today, I probably would not have gotten it done. 

My day in my studio consisted of working on several things.  Let's just say I was multi tasking today, with a little sewing and a little art journaling.

On my sewing table, is recital costumes getting the finishing touches.  My daughter is playing Glinda the Good Witch in the Wizard of Oz Ballet next weekend.   
 


and on the other table is my inky mess!
 


For my June page theme I decided since it was summer I would go to the ocean using Dylan's new Under the Sea stamps. 
 



What's your June page theme?
 
Christine

2 comments:

Valérie GUEGUIN said...

Beautiful! Love your june page.
My page is "welcome spring" lol
Well the weather is not good, rain, wind and cold. And I would like of the good weather !

christine said...

Hey Christine, it's Christine! I can't believe we did the same theme, that's so funny! I swear I didn't see yours before I did mine. I bought the stamps the weekend of the class with Dyan and they were on my table so that became my theme. Great job on yours!