Friday, March 1, 2013

Folicing with my Winter Quilt

I finally picked up my Frolic Applique quilt again this winter season.  I have been working on this quilt for over 3 years now and getting close to completion. For some reason I only work on this during the winter months.  Guess that's why it's taking me this long.
 
 My daughter is waiting patiently for it to be complete, as she has already made claim to it. I am going to finish it up this year, I promised her. 
 
I am using Kim Diehl technique for applique using freeze paper but instead of machine applique I am doing by hand.  Like having projects to work on while watching TV with my husband in the evening after a long day at work.  It's my relaxation!

Here are a few of my completed blocks


 

This is what it's going to look like when it's finally finished.
The pattern is by Verna Mosquera
The Vintage Spool Romantic and Timeless Quilt Design.

No comments: