Sunday, February 3, 2013

OLW January Update here....

Wow, where did January go? 
Amazing it's a 31 day month and it still flew by. 
 Before we get into February, wanted to give you an update on January.
Finished up my project for January, which was to write 12 intentions.  I decided against keeping a note book for my OLW as I wanted it to be something I can carry around easily as a reminder.  I stumbled across Heidi Swapp's memory folder YouTube video and knew this would be the perfect way to store my OLW assignments for the year.  For my intention cards, I went ahead and prepared them digitally using Storybook Creator from Creative Memories.  I loved how they turned out and was able to print and add to my OLW memory folder.

Here is a sneak peek into my OLW Memory Folder.
This is my cover of the Memory Folder.
I added inserts for each month. 
 Here is the insert for January holding my 12 intentions.



Included in January Tab, is a print out of my word's dictionary and Thesaurus meaning.


Now on to February....

Well I am going to CHOOSE to make the best of this short month. 
Want to know how?  
With a lot of ATTITUDE
My February Intention is ATTITUDE!  That's right friends I am going to have a awesome month because I am going to CHOOSE too!  What about you?

1 comment:

Jill Jacobsen said...

Love what you did for your journal!! Great start and great word!!