Thursday, February 14, 2013

I Heart days with friends creating....

There is nothing like spending the day in your studio with a friend creating away.  For 2013, Kelli and I decided to make time for some studio time with friends.  February was our 1st month and we spent the whole day making Valentine canvases.

This is Kelli's heart Canvas

Here is my heart canvases

These little ones came from being inspired by Becky Shander's Blog.   She used chocolate candy wrapper to make the little hearts.  Kelli brought over some chocolate kisses and I used the wrapper and Kisses tag to re-create ones I saw on Becky's blog.


Then Kelli wanted to make her 1st She Art girl and let me tell you she turned out adorable.  Don't you think?


Then before the day was over Kelli showed me how to use my new Gelli plate that she gave me for my Birthday.  OMG.... Now I know what all the noise around this new tool is about.  So cool, so easy and fun, fun, fun!!!!!  Thanks again Kelli for thinking of the perfect gift for me!!!!!

What warms your HEART this Valentines Day?

Happy Valentine's Day bloggy friends!

No comments: