Thursday, August 9, 2012

Week 3 My living canvas

The process is slow but I am enjoying taking this slow.  My goal was to finish by end of summer, but not sure if this is going to be possible.  Not going to stress, as I am learning to balance it all!

Week 3 was about Vision 
 This page says it all, as I want to be true to myself.

My second page to represent my Vision is to BE BRAVE!
I found this really cool face in a magazine and loved the paint on her face, makes a great statement for being BRAVE don't you think?

I was happy that my daughter is getting intrigued with my pages and asked if she could join me in my studio to create her 1st ever art journal page. 

She loves surfing so she used a photo off the internet and incorporated it into her background.

If she just had a little more time, I can see her taking this to another level. 

No comments: