Saturday, May 5, 2012

Welcome to "The Art of Wild Abandonment Bloghop"

Hi everyone, so happy to have you stop by to visit my artsy world.   Before I get started I wanted to share a snapshot of my wall of art in my studio.   There is very little wall space in my studio so I am happy that I am able to squeeze in a little space to display my art.

Do you think I like She Art?
Now can I tell you that I am totally excited to be part of this group of amazing talented artist in “The Art of Wild Abandonment” online class this spring.  Junelle and Christy out did themselves and taught me how to get wild with my art and abandon my fears.  Oh and Junelle even got me to sketch! (miracle).  The first sketch was the hardest things to get going, but I kept hearing Junelle encouraging me to try and now I’m not afraid to just sketch what I see.   Ya whoooo!

So would you like to see some of my projects?  I am happy to say that I just finished all the videos but still have a few more projects that I need to complete. But heck,  I’m so excited to show off the projects that I have finished.

But first my very 1st sketches.  Drumroll everyone.....


My Owl family

My Sweets - Pure Pleasure


Nothing like a cool and windy spring day!

She Loves to Quilt
My Blooms using using some of my favorite
new techniques to create fun texture and dimension.
 Let yourself enjoy every good thing today... 
The leaves represent all good things in my life as well as things I need to enjoy and the bird represents me in my nest enjoying all the good things around me!
Hope you enjoyed your visit but now I need to get back to finishing up the rest of my projects. 

Stop back by another time whenever you are in the neighborhood.  I'd love the visit!

Oh and if you just happened to hop into this bloghop starting with my blog, you just might want to start from the beginning by visiting Claire Smillie, so you can see all the other talented artist in “The Art of Wild Abandonment blog hop”. 

If you hopped on over from Jenna Alexandar’s blog then I hope you are enjoying the fun because I am.  

Thanks for stopping by to see my wild art (ha ha!!), there is lots more fun ahead … now go check them out by hopping over to Chrissy DiMaria Farnan you are going to love what she has to show.
Bye and happy hopping,

28 comments:

Carin said...

Yay for Junelle getting you to sketch! It seems there's quite a few of us who feel the same way about it! And the work you've made is great! (and I like she art girls too!)

Soul House said...

Wow, love your wall of art. Very inspiring.

Michelle said...

Loving all your art jounral pages but the little bird...yeah, he's my favorite. :)

clairesmillie said...

Oh my Christine! You're work is fabulous, your work looks fabulous on the wall! I love, love, love that little birdy with the text underneath, sketchy lines and that beautiful color and so representational to you! Thankyou so much for joining us on the hop. I will most definatly be back!

Claire Smillie

GCgirl said...

SOO much artsy goodness to look at here!! This really has been such a fun class :0)

Esperanza said...

What a cute bird! Glad you're sketching now, isn't it fun?

scapmanufaktur said...

oh wow, love your wall of art!!! What beautiful, beautiful sketches and so precious to you. I totally love your style...

Nordljus said...

Wonderful work, your sketches and pages are beautiful!

Hill Country Hippie (aka Miss Becky) said...

Oh my, I love the sewing machine table you added to one of your projects. So fun!

Torri ;o) said...

Oh my heart you have so many beautiful art pieces. I love the she art with the sewing machine. and your blue bird in the nest!! My dream is to someday to be able to get a little closer to all the talented ladies in the course!!!!!

Donna said...

Wow you've been busy, great work!!

BarbaraH said...

Beautiful. Love the artwork on your wall and all your projects.

Stephanie said...

Love the cardboard you used for your sewing table! The texture really adds to your art!

Debi From the Pacific Northwest said...

WoW~ You've done GREAT! I just started and you make me want to spend all my time creating! Love your cupcakes and the blue bird... heavenly!

Cheri said...

Lots of great art here - I LOVE the blooms - so vibrant!

Vicki, the GreenEyedLady said...

Great job on your! You've done so much!

Marilyn said...

Love the idea of having one wall to hang my art. Your work is lovely!

Mrs.C. said...

Love your music and the color in your work. Your art journal is amazing.

Julia said...

Wow, if Junelle just got you to sketch, it's a good thing she did. You've got so much talent! I love your work. And your blog post was like visiting a gallery of your work. It was nice "wandering" from piece to piece and savoring your delightful style. :) Thank you!

kelly hoernig said...

the sweets, the clothesline, the leaves and the bluebird oh my - what a joyful ride you took us on, thank you for sharing!

JanetB Designs said...

Oh, I love how you've displayed all your canvases, I may need to steal that idea, LOL! Isn't it wonderful to be able to sketch what you see -- thank you for sharing your lovely art work!

Kristie said...

Love your work! I always love seeing it! How fun to have so many artsy connections!

Ann-Margaret {Ann-Margaret's Visions} said...

Chrisine, I love all your beautiful work!! And, your ART wall...ooh la la ~ now, that makes me smile! I'm lovin' that cute sewing machine, too!!

Deborah Mahnken said...

OMG how cute is that bird!! Thanks for sharing your lovely projects :)

Valerie Weller said...

Love your projects too! I am crazy about your little bird~ ADORABLE!

lori said...

Everything is wonderful! I love it!

Crafty Girl said...

Love your sewing machine and your owls. How adorable!

Valerie said...

I am smitten with that adorable crafting table sewing quilts! Lovely work!
x, Val