Monday, April 2, 2012

April Showers with a little help from Beatriz

Earlier in March I attended my first ever Beatriz Guzman's class at Everything Scrapbook and Stamps, located in Lake Worth, Florida.  I had heard lots of awesome things about her and how wonderful and talented she is.  I was amazed at her pages and all the details she adds that gives them such a beautiful touch.  Layer, layers, layers and balance are some of the things I took away from her class. 

Check out the fiber on the trees!  Totally cool technique!


Don't you just love the details and dimension! 

Now if I can only create a page as fast as Beatriz, then maybe I can get caught up on my scrapbooks!

If you want to visit her blog, and see more pages head on over...Amazing Grace.


Thanks Beatriz for an awesome class!

No comments: