Sunday, March 11, 2012

What's on the menu?

Work up late this morning or at least that's how it felt, when I had to move the clock ahead one hour.  Sure hate this time of the year on that weekend.  Makes for a long day.   However, love when I get home from work that it still light out.  Gives me the chance to go out for a nice walk after dinner with hubs. 

Ok, enough of my rambling about the time change bet you are wondering what's on the menu this week.  Well here's the low down.

It's another repeat week requested by the Hubs and I wanted to make it easy so I can sneak away into my studio to get a little creative with paints and I did. Check back tomorrow and I show you some creative goodness!

So here's what on the menu.....


Monday - Baked Shrimp in Tomato and Feta Sauce by SimpleRecipes.

Tuesday - Lasagna

Wednesday - Taco Soup from For the Love of Cooking Blog.

Thursday - Grilled Mediterranean chicken breast from For the love of cooking blog.


Friday - Pizza night

Bon appetit,

No comments: