Saturday, March 31, 2012

Cards, Cards, Cards.....

That's what I need is cards!  This past week, I went over to my neighbor to make some cards.  She is a Stampin Up consultant and invited a few friends over to make some cards.  I hadn't made cards in years and since my stamp club broke up a couple of years ago, I hadn't been able to get myself to make cards.   From all the swaps we use to do each month I had a stock pile of cards.  Well, that stock pile is in desperate need of replenishing. 

Thanks Nancy for inviting me over to play.  I enjoyed making cards again.  It reminded me of what I missed and that I have a closet full of stamps that need some lovin....

We played with Chalk and VersaMark and was so excited to be able to get the watercolor effect.  Especially since I have been painting lots of watercolor lately in my art journals.

Love, Love, Love the sunflower!!!
 Stamped with VersaMark and colored with Chalk.  Easy Peasy!!!

Used Chalk and VersaMark on this card too.

Have you made any cards lately? 
Well what are you waiting for, go get your stamps and join me.


No comments: