Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Feeding my soul

I was reminded today that it's important to feed your soul.  I follow Karenika's blog and she always has wonderful words or encouragement.  Her post this week called  Structure, Willpower, Stress  got me thinking about my schedule and how I want to spend my extra time in the day.

I created months ago this white board using my Storybook Creater Plus software from Creative Memories.  I love digital scrap booking and how this product lets me create not only scrapbook pages but many more creative gifts, cards, you name it you can create it.

Well the white board has been sitting in my studio waiting to be written on.  So I decided I would make a list of 5 things that I would like to accomplish each week to feed my soul.

Here's my list to start with and  if I find that any of these items don't feed my soul I can change them.



or as Karenkia pointed out, if I'm having a bad day, it's okay to ........




How are you feeding your soul?

No comments: