Sunday, January 1, 2012

It was a wonderful way to ring in the new year!!!


Last night was a special night because we were blessed to have family in town and all gathered at our home to ring in the New Year together.

Lots of drinking, dancing, eating and catching up on all our lives that we are so busy living and don't get the chance to spend time together like we use to when we were kids.

I am feel very lucky to have such a loving family who knows the importance of family and spending time together!

Here we are having some fun together....



And some of us just didn't make it to the count down!


My wish to all a very Healthy and Happy New Year!  Here's to 2012!

I'll be back to share my goals for 2012, once I get some rest.  I spent today de-christmasizing my home and cleaning up the New Years Party mess.

No comments: