Friday, January 6, 2012

Doodling Unleashed - Week 1

For 2012 and I am taking some on-line classes to improve on my ability to create art freely.  I struggle with allowing myself to just create and not worry to much about what the final piece should look like.  I have been trying all sorts of art medium's and platforms and never realized how I would fall in love with all the colors.

I am already addicted to color and patterns, first in paper for scrapbooking, then in fabric for quilting, but now it's crayons, markers, paints, pastels for my art journals.

This weeks assignment opened up me up to allowing myself to doodle with color.  So here is a glimpse into my journey of Doodling Unleashed.



The class is being offered by Strathmore On-line Workshops for Free!  Traci Bautista is teaching the workshop.  Go over there and sign-up, I am sure it's not to late to join in the fun!  You too could get addicted to color!

1 comment:

Brigitte aka Scrappassie said...

Wow, beautiful pages!! Isn't it fun to just play and doodle with paint? You did a great job.