Monday, January 9, 2012

Back in the Kitchen...

School break is over and kids are heading back on schedule, so that includes me.  With all the holiday parties and dinners, I am glad for the break on one hand and excited to get back on a routine again on the other. I hate when I didn't know what I am going to have for dinner every night.  Made me not want to cook, because I had nothing planned.

So Sunday bright and early, I planned my menu, headed to the grocery store and market and spent my afternoon preparing this weeks meals.

Here's what's cooking.....
Monday - Chicken Parmesan

Tuesday - Taco Soup from For the Love of Cooking Blog.

Wednesday - Grilled Chicken with Mustard Tarragon Sauce (Repeat from Week 10) along with a new recipe Roasted Green Bean Parmesan from For the Love of Cooking blog.
Thursday - Pork chops with Garlic and Ginger sauce paired with a new recipe Grilled Zucchinii with Lemon Vinaigrette all from For the love of Cooking blog.
Friday - Pizza Night

Bon appetit,

No comments: