Sunday, December 18, 2011

What's cooking this week....

Between finishing up baking my cookies and putting the finishing touch on some decorating, this weeks meals where picked due to there ease of preparation.

My Goal to be in and out of the kitchen in at least 2 hours with 4 meals in the refrigerator ready for our week.

So if you are short on time and don't want to spend a lot of time in the kitchen this week give some of these a try.

Monday - Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas by The Girl who are everything.  I used a whole rotisserie chicken already prepared to speed up the preparations.

Tuesday - Baked Chicken Stuffed with Pesto and Parmesan cheese.  This is a repeat from a previous week.  Recipe Kalynskitchen

Wednesday - Fish Tacos.  Repeat from Cooking Light Magazine.  See previous weeks post.

Thursday - Orange Glazed Pork Chops.  I cheated on this one this week.  I had some left over marinade from a previous week in the freeze.  Repeat recipe from Pamper Chefs 29 minute meals.

Friday - Hosting a Christmas party at our home for my Hubs work.  It's being catered so I can relax and enjoy the night.

Here is a helpful hint to help reduce some preparation time for weeks like this.  Try and make double batches of some of the marinades, or even sauces to freeze for weekends when you just don't have the time to prepare your weeks meals.

Bon Appetit,

No comments: