Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I listened and gave myself some star treatment tonight...

After reading Karenika's Start Treatment blog post this evening, I decided it was time to step away from all the Christmas preparations I have been busy doing and give my self a little star treatment.

Since I am taking Christy Tomlinson's SHE Art 2 class that started in November, I have been working a little here and there on finishing up some faces from Week 1, but lately there just has been no progress. I am happy to finally finish up the girls tonight.

Let me just say the faces where not as easy as Christy makes them out to be.  They definitely require some practice.  I decided to leave my girls faces as they are, and not change them.  I figure their face expressions reflect the mood I was in on the days they were created.

I think next time I will do the hair before the faces.  I struggled with the hair styles fitting around the faces.

What do you think?



It felt good to take a little time off from the Christmas preparations. Give yourself a little Star Treatment today and have fun!

No comments: