Thursday, December 1, 2011

Day 1 Picture the Holidays

Joined the Paper Coterie "Picture the Holidays" group on Facebook this year to give me the opportunity to slow down and enjoy the holidays as well as capture some of the special moments of this wonderful time of the year. 

Today was day 1 and our prompt was "Holding onto Gratitude".  When I thought about what I was grateful for today it was easy.  Today is my 21st wedding anniversary and when I returned home from work, this little pink package was waiting for me.


So today, I am grateful for the 21 beautiful years my husband and I have shared together and look forward to many more years of happiness.

You will have to wait for another post of me wearing my present. 

Hint:  It's something that will come in very handy on my Trip to New York this weekend.

No comments: