Monday, November 28, 2011

Our Weekly Menu

Well it was a busy weekend and after all the cooking for Thanksgiving it wasn't easy to get in the mood to cook on Sunday for our coming week.  I like to stay away from all stores over this holiday weekend because I hate to fight the crowds so I didn't have much groceries to make any special meals.

I keep busy getting our fall decorations down and putting up our Christmas decorations.

Sorry there will be no new recipes to try this week, just a few fast and easy meals just to get by.

Here's what's cooking.....

Monday - BBQ Steak with French Fries

Tuesday - Pasta with Bolenaise sauce

Wednesday - Southwestern Meatloaf

Thursday - It's my 21st Wedding Anniversay, so I am secretly planing on not cooking. Maybe someone will take me out to dinner tonight to celebrate!

Friday - We will be in New York City celebrating my little girls Sweet 16th Birthday for the weekend.

Bon Appetit,

No comments: