Sunday, October 30, 2011

The perfect day to cook....

Rina might have made a mess of our weekend, but with all the rain, I was able to get my cooking done for the week and didn't feel like I missed anything.  It was a stay in your PJ's type of day and that's OK with me.

Here what's cooking this week...

Monday: Pork Cassoulet - I picked up this recipe a couple of years ago while visiting my sister in Georgia.  Not sure what Magazine I copied it from, but it's been a favorite Fall recipe since.  I'll bake some fresh bread, whip up a nice green salad and dinner is served.

Tuesday: Baked Tilapia topped with zucchini, tomato, dill and feta from Fortheloveofcooking blog.  This is a a favorite repeat from a couple weeks ago.


Wednesday: Steak Fajitas

Thursday: Baked Chicken Stuffed with Pesto and cheese from Kalyns kitchen  For a side, I made a Tomato, squash and feta gratin from Fortheloveofcooking blog.


Friday: Pizza night 

Bon Appetit,

No comments: