Monday, September 5, 2011

Weekly Menu Planning


We are heading into week 3 of the new school year and lots of cooking going on in Mom's Kitchen.  Last week our meals included lots of  Mediterranean flavors. Everyone enjoyed dinner and I received no complaints.  In fact,  my daughter said that this weeks meals were the best she has had in a long time.  So thanks to For the love of cooking blog in helping me with some great easy recipes.

The request this week was Italian! Oh,  like I had to ask! 

So since last weeks recipes were a hit I decided to go back to For the love of cooking blog and find me some Italian dishes.

Headed to the Fresh Market and came home with lots of fresh veggies ready to cook for the week.


Each of the recipes below were easy to prepare ahead and are ready to pop in the oven for final cooking. 

Here's what's cooking in home our this week.

Monday - Labor Day - Mom and Dad joined us for a nice family dinner.
BBQ ribs, Grilled veggies, Bake Beans, Roasted corn, tomato and Avocado salad, Grilled Corn on the Cob.

Tuesday - Bake Penne Pasta with Mushroom Marinara and Chicken










Friday - My take at easy night, because usually by Friday I am beat and ready to relax so it's $4.99 Pizza and Salad.

Bon Appetite!

1 comment:

City Girl Turns Country said...

yummy... think I am moving in....