Sunday, September 18, 2011

Dusting off my Slow cooker

Decided I needed to dust off my slow cooker since it is getting closer to fall and I have some favorite recipes that I like to make when the weather cools down a bit. 

Living in Florida you have to have something in your life that makes you feel like there's been a season change.  For me is soups, stews, the smell of Cinnamon and the one and only Starbucks Pumpkin spice latte.


So now that the slow cooker is dusted off here what's cookin in my kitchen this week.


Tuesday - Crock Pot Sante Fe Chicken over rice from Skinnytaste.com.  Gina makes Weight Watcher recipes and provides the point value of each meals. This meal is only 4 points.


Thursday - Beef and Refried bean enchiladas.

Friday - Cook's away on a much needed sisters weekend having some girl time fun!!!!!!  So it's up to the troops to come up with tonight's dinner. Oh let me guess, Taco Bell!!!!!

Bon appetit,

1 comment:

CINNIBONBON said...

I love slow cookers!!! I needed more recipes so thanks for the ideas.