Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Art Journaling

Finished up my summer Art journaling class I took on-line with Christy Tomlinson and learned lots of new techniques as well as stocked up on lots of new art supplies.



 I am enjoying the freedom to just go with it and drop some color on a blank page and just play.

Here is a some of my pages.

For my love of Sun Flowers

For my love of Tuscany...
Don't make fun of my grapes, remember I am just going with it and as you can see I don't have the knack for drawing.
It reads: "I dream about standing in a cobblestone street of a quaint Italian village with a man with whom I love".

I need to work on some more pages, but I am busy working on my daughter's Christmas quilt that she wants me to finish up for this Christmas.  I have been working on it since 2009.

1 comment:

CINNIBONBON said...

How wonderful for you!!