Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sister's Weekend of SHE ART








This past 4th of July weekend was the best, because I was able to spend it with my two sisters who were in town. We spent the weekend making SHE ART and had a great time.




Aren't they great?




My daughter who has been watching me from a distance and wanting me to make her one joined us after day 2. She wanted to make a hipper SHE so she designed her own dress. She says that her 1st SHE was better then mine.
What's with? I loved my 1st SHE girl!




We had so much fun making fun of each others girls along with offering some advice. Big sis loved the bangs and big hair. Here is her 2nd SHE.


This was my week two girls where I tried some of the new style dresses Christy teaches in her videos.


Thanks sisters for spending the weekend with me. Can't wait till we get together again!


1 comment:

City Girl Turns Country said...

Thanks for opening up your home and goodies for us to have such a good time....I needed that weekend with my sisters more than you know.Hope to see you soon...