Monday, July 25, 2011

Creative Play

It was my husband and girl friends birthday this weekend so I went into my room to wrap presents and realized I didn't have a card for my friend. I started to take out some stamps to make her a card. Then it hit me, do something different for her card this year. I had marked a page in my Somerset Sew magazine about making birthday cards with fabric.

Why not give it a try?



So I dragged out my vintage lace, buttons and fabric and began to just sew pieces and scraps together. It took me no time to create and came out perfect!


I can't wait to give it to her. She is going to love it.

Unique and special, a one of a kind card!



Here is the front....



Inside the card....

and the mess left behind that is waiting for me to clean up...

or start another?

1 comment:

City Girl Turns Country said...

I love it....and I know Priscilla will too