Friday, July 1, 2011

Announcing my 30 minute Movement





It's time to get my butt in gear and start moving. Exams, homework, vacation is over, so I have no more excuses for carrying around the extra 20 pounds I have let tag along with me these last few months. I am making this commitment to myself to stop adding pound,s but lightening my load. Uhmmm, that can be applied in more ways then one :).



So today July 1st, I am going to kick into gear and try something new - A 30 Minute a Day Movement commitment to myself. Do able SURE!!!!



As part of this movement I made a list of reminders to follow during this time. These are to keep me in check and hope to change some life long habits that need to be worked on. I know it's some of these bad habits that adds to the extra pounds that like to tag along for the ride with me. I decided no more free rides, I am not a bus.



It's time to live a fit/healthier lifestyle that focuses on me, so I can be as healthy as I can for me and my family.



Here is my list and I am ready to move...





So wish me luck, or better yet join me,

1 comment:

City Girl Turns Country said...

Amen sister.... It is time to stop being everything to everyone... It is time to take care of you.. cause GOD knows your family would crash and burn if anything happened to you. Use GET IN GEAR to help you stay on track. Love you and see you in 9 hours.