Sunday, June 5, 2011

Returning from my blogging break...

It has been since January since I have blogged and I have missed all of you and hope you didn't write me off. One of my life's Joys needed me so I had to make him the priority.



It's been 12 long difficult years of watching my son struggle in school. I have had to devote many hours of help to make it happen and have learned alot about the school systems that swears to not leave a Child Behind!


I have experienced some wonderful teachers and some not so wonderful. My personal thanks to those teachers that stuck with him and dedicated to their career.



I am proud to say, he did it! Graduated High school and I couldn't be happier. This was one of the items on my 100 things to see/do in a my lifetime.


I can't believe it's already June and I have been busy planning our summer vacation. We are heading to the New England area and plans are almost completed.


Also started an on-line Mixed Media class offered by ChristyTomlinson called "SHE ART Workshop". Started it this week and absolutely love it and recommend it if you love Mixed Media art. I feel like a little girl playing with paper dolls again! I was hoping to be able to show you my first two SHE GIRLS, but vacation planning got in the way and didn't get a chance to finish them up.


Off to finished vacation planning and get ready for work tomorrow! I will be back!

1 comment:

City Girl Turns Country said...

welcom back.. can't wai to see your She girl