Saturday, June 11, 2011

It's recital time in our home....

Caution.....Sorry but I am a proud mama, so in this post I am going to brag how wonderful my daughter is. Can't believe another year of dance is over. I love watching the changes in the girls from year to year. My daughter makes me so proud! She has really become an amazing dancer and I look forward to watching her get even better each year. She only has three years left and it's hard to believe she has been already dancing for 11 years. She was in 4 dances this year!



I took 300 pictures and spent the day going over them one by one to decide which ones to keep and which ones to discard. I am getting better at taking pictures at these events, However, they make it so hard when you can't use your flash, the girls are in black and they don't use much lighting.

Here are just a few I picked out to share today.... the rest will be in her scrapbook!



Jazz (she is in the middle)


Modern





Jazz
Her first recital on Point. She has been taking point for three years and this was the first time I saw her dance point. She did great! She is the beautiful ballerina in the center on point.


Ballet




She is the one in the center laying back like a flower petal opening so gracefully!



She is in the center again on below.


My life joys,


No comments: