Thursday, June 16, 2011

In the Sun - Summer Journal on-line class

Finding something to do this summer that was different wasn't hard. One of my goals as been to improve my daily habit of journaling and have been admiring all those art journals in the blog world. I found a free on-line summer journaling class offered by Natty called In the Sun. Head on over to visit Natty using the link on my side bar called "n the Sun" and see what's it all about. Maybe you would like to join us? I am sure it's not to late.



I am a little behind, but sure I will catch up soon. My delay is due to vacation planning and then still working on loading all my digital content into my new laptop. Did I tell you I just hate doing this! Wish them darn viruses would just stay away from my little old laptop!



Here are just a few of my recent pages that I have already posted over Flickr to share with the group.





Are you going to join me? I hope so.....


1 comment:

City Girl Turns Country said...

I like... are you doing this digital or handmade?