Monday, June 6, 2011

In the Sun - Summer 2011 Digital Journal

Today starts the 1st day of the "In the Sun" on-line Art Journal class being offered by Natty. Want to check it out click the button on my side bar.




Thought it would be fun to capture the beauty in these summer through everyday pictures. I spend most my day working in doors and forget how lucky I am to live by the beaches and plenty of sunshine. It may be hot, but I can surely live with hot better than the cold.




Here is my introduction page, hope you enjoy my summer journey, looking for the beauty in everyday!




PS. Credit for this photo go to my daughter who left on my computer the perfect picture for the start to my summer journal.



Looking foward to an amazing summer of art journaling!

Christine

1 comment:

Andria said...

Hi! I came over here from Natty's In the Sun Flickr group. Love that photo at the beginning of your journal...Your daughter caught a great image! Your studio space (from your earlier post) is fantastic...magazine-worthy!