Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Attempt to become better photographer

Thanks to Becky over at Farmgirl Paints for sharing some of her photography tips that she has learned in her Photography class I have been inspired to practice them with my camera. I have taken classes before, but seem to forget lots of the tips learned.



For Christmas, I got a little pocket camera to go along with me everyday so I can capture every moment. I seem to always miss the day to day moments because I couldn't carry around my Nikkon D60 and all it's lenses.



Well, said but true, I have barely taken my little pocket camera out of my purse to snap a photo. Now it could be that I have been so darn busy to stop and smell the rose and look for the beauty around me.



So I pledge that tomorrow, I will move alittle slower and look for a moment in my day to capture! January is almost over and I wanted to do the a picture a day for 365 days and I already failed. I really don't want 2011 to disappear like 2010!



Becky's tip this week was on Thirds and I love this tip and use it often. Here is one of my favorite shots of my puppy after he just woke up on a Saturday morning having breakfast. I need to learn a lesson from him. Stopped to enjoy the view! Wonder what he was thinking?






Say Cheeze,

3 comments:

Farmgirl Paints said...

Ahhh what a sweet heart. She looks like she needs to go outside...either that or she sees the mailman;) Thanks for signing up...now get busy. You only have a couple of days left!

Farmgirl Paints said...

Oops I meant HE!

CINNIBONBON said...

Fabulous picture! I think he was thinking what a wonderful mommy and home he has!!!