Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas weekend past us

Monday night and all is quite at home. I am sitting here reading about all the wonderful White Christmas's you all have had. We didn't experience a white Christmas, but the weather is very cold and breezy. It makes it very hard to want to go out side and get anything done, and I don't even have to mess with snow blowers or snow plows. I really don't now how you all do it!


I must share my beautiful Christmas weekend with you all. It was extra special this year because we were all together for the 1st time in years. In the past years, my sisters have moved away and my brother who has always lived away made it home for the holiday.


We took alot of pictures, ate lots of food, had lots of laughs and enjoyed the time together making more memories together.


Here we are all my siblings together with mom and dad.


Here we are the whole family together.

Then on Sunday we celebrated my parents 50th Wedding anniversary at our home. It was a success! Mom and Dad we are proud of you testimony to marriage and sticking with it through the good and the bad days.
Spent my day putting my house back together then took a nap, I was exhausted. So on this freezing night I am going to snuggle up with my hubby and pups and go to bed early.
To all a good night!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Love the big family picture!

City Girl Turns Country said...

Yes, it was a wonderful weekend... it was so nice to be with everyone. I sit here with tears running down my face cause I know it will be a long time before we all are together again. Thanks again for opening up your home to us all.. maybe one day we can truly repay you. Love you ssis

Gerri said...

Agreed, being all together again was such a blessing and great time. I think we need to commit to going to GA in two years to get together again we are all getting older and time is passing by so fast we must stop and make time to get together more often. So I say Christmas 2012 we spend at Phil and Donna's! Everyone in???

Let's make it happen.