Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving to all....



I am sure I was not alone today in the kitchen, as I would guess that there were alot of you out there getting ready for your Thanksgiving feast tomorrow. I got off work at 3pm today, and headed home to get all my cooking done, so I can relax tomorrow and enjoy some time with my family.


It's just after 9pm and I just finished up all my cookin, placed my turkey in the Brine recipe I got off from "The Pioneer Woman cooks" blog.
Thanks Ree the aroma in my home was amazing as I boiled the brine.
I almost didn't want to pour it over the turkey.
After hours of being on my feet, I had to lay down and rest because my back was killing me. As you can see when I lay down my babies have to lay down with me.
Guess they were tired of standing around in the kitchen waiting for me to drop them some treats!

Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow!!!!


2 comments:

City Girl Turns Country said...

HAppy Turkey day sis... Enjoy the day with the family... wish I was there but I am sure you will have lots of stories to tell.

CINNIBONBON said...

Ohhh fabulous! I'm just stopping in to see how things are going- have a great week.