Monday, November 8, 2010

Doing the Happy Dance....

I have completed day 4 of my 21 day challenge and ending my day with the Happy dance. Why because I have stayed away from negative self talk all day.

I let go of Self Crititicism and it FEELS GOOD!!!!


Guess what else made me happy today. I have been searching for months for a glass cover for my cake plates. Well today, I stopped off at the Art supply store to pick up some chalks and what was sitting on a sale table marked 50% off was a glass cake plate with top. And the best part it was only $9.99.


LOVE A BARGAIN!
Funny never thought to look for a cake plate in an art store!
GO FIGURE!!!!!
Perfect timing as the Holiday approaches I can display my treats in my new cake plate!
My Day 4 Journal page

1 comment:

CINNIBONBON said...

Congrats girl on keepin gup with the challenge!! I'm right there with you. Your pages are looking wonderful!

Feeling good, feels good, right?