Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Be kind.....



Today was another amazing day, of positive thoughts and gratitude for me and others in my life. I read a post early this morning the Brave Girls Blog that Melody wrote and it hit me. We often are not kind to ourselves and to others and we should. Everyone of us carries with them some form of silent pain that we keep hidden from those we love and those that cross our pathes throught out day. Today I tried hard to read the silent signs around me and tried to have compasion for those wearing the signs.





I immediately thought of my big sis who in the past months has been carring around a sign that reads...




I see your sign sister and wish that I could give you the answers you are looking for. I want you to promise me that you will take time and read into your soul the signs that are there and don't make excuses for them. Don't rationalize them, accept them and move on from them. Healing doesn't happen in a day. You will heal, stay strong and the fog will clear and brighter days will come. You will come out on the other side a happier, stronger person!

I love you!
The next time you start talking about someone,
who may be acting strange or distance from you.
Stop and take a moment to read their silent sign.
You could make someones day a lot brighter for caring!
Here is Melody's blog... http://bravegirlsclub.com/blog/. Read what inspired me today.
Off to rest, for another wonderful day tomorrow, I will share my journal page tomorrow, when I finish it up. I had alot of homework to assit with and didnt' have time to finish. That's ok, I am grateful, that I had the patience tonight to not yell and scream when I had to put away what I was doing to help my son. (Like my attitude change (smiling) it's is helping me stay positive and not feel sorry for myself).
Good Night,

2 comments:

CINNIBONBON said...

Hi There.

First off---
Big hugs to your big sis!!!!!
It is difficult to notice others peoples needs, when we live such a hurried pace. But yes, it is important that we really look at the people around us.

I'm glad that you were able to stay positive and help your son with his homework.
I completely understand. I get fussy with my family too. While I don't make excuses for how I feel I do tell them in advance---when I feel it coming on...heeh. Like when I'm trying to blog and my hubs is downstairs...texting me to get off the computer!!LOL. I'll text back---"I'm getting fussy--you'd better stop"...and of course he does.Strange I know!!! Or when my kiddo's story run on and on and on--I kinding say. Please get to the point...so we can start dinner...or something to that effect. Anyway. You're doing great---HANG in there.

Gerri said...

Thanks from your big sis, I'm the big sis but my life keeps taking wrong turns and I feel like I've had to lean on my lil sis's too much. Thanks for all of your love and support. I know this time will pass and I'm holding stong. I love you too.

"G"