Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Be Happy Anyway....

Was over at Brave Girls blog today and came upon this post that focused on the ANYWAY. So today, while dressing for work, I was checking out my body in the mirror and some negative, frustating feelings started to rise. I immediately, started to critizie myself and give up hope that I will ever have a body that looks good anymore.

So thanks Brave Girls for remining me to ......



In the last several months I have been just living and not focusing on exercise, food and weight. In fact I have not stepped on a scale since the beginning of September.

And you now what, I don't want to, ANYWAY!!!!!

However, I will......

because I owe it to myself to not give up. I am just going to try and not let it consume me. I will accept the somewhat imperfect body that was given to me and take care of it as best as I can.
It is my Body, ANYWAY!

Grateful for life,

1 comment:

City Girl Turns Country said...

Amen sister.... not one person is perfect... our bodies, heart and soul belongs to us and if we don't love it the way it is we can't expect anyone else too. All we can do is be as healthy as we can, take time for ourselves. I love you for who you are one the inside and because you are my sister and I can't do anything about that.