Sunday, November 7, 2010

21 Day Challenge


Life has been out of control for me these past few months. I haven't been able to get back into my groove and I am getting worried as the Holiday approaches.

I love this time of year, and this year I haven't had much love to give to it and I so badly want to enjoy it.
So I have challenged myself to get back into the groove and stop listening to my negative self talk. I want to find joy in my kids, my husband, my work and my home again. I haven't stop loving them, I just lost the joy of having them around. And it is this feeling that I so desire to change. I want to be around them again and enjoy spending time with them.
So I challenge myself to stop the feeling sorry for myself, the talk that says no one loves me, or they don't care about me. I am going to start living again for me and them. I am going to treasure every moment they are in the same room with me and try and make some special memories with them before they move on.
I started this challenge three days ago, and just getting around to posting about it.
So far so good, with two out of three good days.
Here is a glimpse into my Journal....
Day 1 - My commitment
Day 2 - Love is Unconditional

Day 3 - Life is good, remember that!

Happy days ahead,

1 comment:

Gerri said...

I know this feeling oh so well except mine is the being alone during the holidays part. Not looking forward to this...enjoy having your family and loved ones with you everyday because one day they will be gone and it's very lonley out here all alone....

Your big sis