Saturday, October 9, 2010

Friday Night Lights....



It's that time of year and Friday nights are drawing a huge crowd at the High school and we are having a great time spending the evening cheering on the Cobra's this year. When I watch all the high school kids getting crazy with school spirit it brings me back to my High School Friday nights and wish I could turn back the time and get down on that field one more time.

We all know I can't but it's fun to watch my daughter out there marching and my old Clarinet still on the field.

Last nights game the school maskot decided he wanted in on the fun, so he stood right next to my little girl and danced along with her. It was so cute! The stands where cheering and the band just danced and played their hearts out.




Click here "Battle of the Bands" on UTube and watch Park Vista's Bands half-time show and vote for Park Vista to win $5,000 in the Battle of the Bands!!!!!!

As the band has fun, I feel bad for my son, who is watching his team get killed in last nights game and there wasn't a thing he could do for them. The boys looked like they just didn't have it in them last night.




1 comment:

City Girl Turns Country said...

Oh, that brings back so many good times... Danni sure sdoes take after he mommy. As for Vinnie, I am sure that was hard for him