Sunday, September 19, 2010

Ready for FALL!!


This is my favorite time of the year and can only dream about the beauty emerging around all of those living in states where you get to experience this wonderful season. As a Florida native, the only way I get to enjoy Fall is to decorate my home. So this weekend I climbed up in the attic and dragged down all my rubber bins of leaves and pumpkins and turned my house into an Autumn oasis. Lit up the Pumpkin spice candles and spend the day decorating and enjoying the my FALL!!!!



These are just a few shots. I am waiting for the pumpkin patches to get more pumpkins to line my front porch.



Happy Fall you all,

1 comment:

City Girl Turns Country said...

Hey I remember that picture... first sisters weekend... sure wish you could make # 2... I will be waiting for your weight lost post tomorrow.