Monday, August 23, 2010

What a week.....


Don't ask me how I was doing or I would bite your head off. Don't talk to me or my claws will come out. Just stay away and leave me alone.


Well that is how I was feeling last week and not sure what brought this mood on. But baby it was on!!!!!


The only down side, is that when I am in this kind of FUNK, the eating and I don't care attitude kicks in big time!


So results, up 3 lbs. Leaving me at a weigh of 163 lbs for the week.


Now, as of today, the FUNK is still kinda there, and I am trying my best to get out of it and I hope I do before get back to where I started on the scale.


Sorry for the short post, but I am not in the mood!!!!


1 comment:

City Girl Turns Country said...

well, I won't talk to you.... grouch. Joking aside, I get that. Work, kids, household jobs sometimes gets the best of us. Stay focused... As of now, we are both at the same weight loss... so lets make this last two weeks push a good one.