Monday, June 7, 2010

Making the Call....

Yep, after sitting on the number for over a week, I finally made the call today to the nutritionist. I have been struggle for way to long to loose this extra 20 lbs I have been carrying around with me and need to get it off before I loose it. Lately every attempt I make in loosing the weight results in weight gain and I haven't a clue what to do anymore. I am at the point of not wanting to eat anything and my sugar keeps crashing and then I feel like S___t. Thank god for big shirts, I am at the point of buy a bigger size or keep wearing pants with top button on done covered by the big shirts. I am going to be buttoning those pants back up soon!!!!! You hear me RIGHT!!!!!!





I made an entry in my Art journal today to reflect Brighter days ahead!!!!!!

Three steps taken:

1. Making the call

2. Stop beating self up

3. Remain positive - I can loose this weight!!!


Wish me luck!!!!!

1 comment:

City Girl Turns Country said...

I hear you sista.... I have been fighting the same battle with you our entire life.. maybe it is because we shared everything from day one. Hope you find away to the happier, healthier you.