Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Summer Time Mini Quilt



Finally finished up another quilt to top off my table for the summer. It has been one busy spring and finding the time to hide away in my room and quilt has almost been impossible. If it weren't for having to stay up late waiting for my teenage son to come home on Friday and Saturday nights, this probably would not have been completed by summer. It's called SummerTime Garden by Kim Diehl. You can find the pattern in her Simple Traditions book.

What I really love about this quilt is that I used up all the remaining scraps from my Home for Hospitality quilt I did from Kim's book back in March.
So basically two quilts for one.
What's next on the agenda, is a Mini quilt for the 4th. I bought this kits over 3 years ago at a quilt convention and cut it last year. So figured it's time I get it completed. It is my first attempt at paper piecing and so far, it's moving along quickly.

Happy quilting,

No comments: