Thursday, April 29, 2010

The search for quilt stores

Work as taken me away from my family this week and after my work day, I have had the time to explore St Louis. First thing on my list is the use my iPhone and search out quilt stores. Last night I go so lucky, because it was after 5pm and I was walking to a restaurant to have dinner and what was next door, to the restuarant but a Quilt store still open. My luck, because every store I had passed on this little villiage street was closed, except one!!!!!!

I was so excited, so of course, some fabric just happened to follow me out! Can't wait to go home pick up my machine at the store (having it serviced while I am away) and get back to quilting.

Look what followed me out of the store.....


If you are every in St Louis and want to find a cute little quilt store check out Pathes etc.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Love the polka dots! Have you ever made a t-shirt quilt? My mom made me one out of my high school -and I took it to college. I need to work on one with my college t-shirts. I think I am able to cut them up by now!

Brittany said...

*high school t-shirts

Rosabela said...

Love the red one!