Sunday, March 7, 2010

Week In Review

Ahhhhh, March 1st and off to the start of a busy month. We stayed busy this week between work, running once again to kids activities and homework. Next couple of weeks no homework since it's FCAT week for the kids. YEAH for me! I just might get more quilting and crafting done. We went out to Hard Rock this weekend and met up with some old friends. It was nice to get out and do some dancing, but my legs were cramping up. You would think with all the running I have been doing, that I could have danced the night away! Guess NOT!





Here a snap shot of our week!


1. Mom finishing quilt. 2. Dad playing with his new car he bought of Ebay. 3. Buster keeping warm in his new sweater. 4. Dani coloring her FCAT shirt. 5. Dani and Dad setting up their race track. 6. Dad shopping on Ebay for more race cars. 7. Vinnie wins 1st place in Iron Man competition.

No comments: