Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Photography



I have been working on improving my photography lately and trying to get lots of practice. I bought a new lens for my camera. 70 - 300 mm Nikon. I love that I can zoom right in and get close up shots. I am very pleased so far, but still need lots of practice. Here is a peak at some of my recent pictures. My blog header this month is also one of my new photos taken with my new lens. It was taken of a pond at Lion Country Safari. What do you think? Have any photography tips for me? Please share.




2 comments:

sweetjeanette said...

Im afraid I don't have any advice...I have a good old "NTR" camera (i.e., No Thinking Required) but your pics are fabulous!!!
Thanks for your sweet visit and comment on my blog on my SITS day!
I loved having y ou over!

jeanette
(sweetjeanette.com)

Simple Organized Sanity said...

I am the camera impaired person in my family... both my brother and my sister are photographers and I am sadly not. It is great however; having a built in photographer at every family function! I love your blog and wish you continued success. Thanks for stopping by and being a new follower on SOS Organize- I look forward to interacting with you more in the future. Blessings.