Sunday, February 21, 2010

Week in Review

After spending the week watching old family videos of the kids when they where young we realized that time as flown way to fast. We miss those day and find that as the kids grow we spend less and less time together. When Vinnie pulled out the video's this week, and asked us to watch with him, we were hesitant, but then how could we resist sitting there for hours with him, when up until this week, I barely saw him unless he came in to give me my good night kiss.


So since the kids don't want us chasing them around the house with the Video camera any more, I have decided to capture our week in daily photos.


On Sunday's I will show you our week in review. This will give you a glimpse of what our life is about on a weekly basis and best of all, I will have captured monents in our day to day life together as a family. I only wish I had started this in January, so by the end of the year (if I can stay committed), I would have a complete album with snapshots of our year all in one album. Wouldn't that be too cool! Check out our 1st week.


No comments: