Sunday, February 14, 2010


Happy Valentines Day everyone! I had a beautiful weekend spending time with my husband and since the kids were busy with their friends we had a lot of time alone. We went to the movies and saw to chick flicks back to back on Saturday ("Dear John" and "When in Rome"). Highly recommend "Dear John", as for "When in Rome" wait for DVD release. Today, was a typical Sunday of getting chores done and meals for the week prepared. I made Southwestern Meatloaf, Chicken Salad Casserole, Pasta Fagoli, and greek cucumber salad. While I was busy in the kitchen early this morning, my husband went out and brought me back some beautiful yellow roses. He hates holidays, so always running out to get the cards on the last day.



After relaxing for most the afternoon, I decided to get off the couch and play a little. I completed my 1st page in my art journal. The theme was Love, figured appropriate since today is all about LOVE! What do you think?


1 comment:

Brittany said...

Thank you for the WONDERFUL Valentines goodies!! I hope you received your gift already. If not it should be there VERY soon! I was a little late shipping it out since we got over 2 feet of snow! But I made sure to ship it fast!